Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

All-City-Ohio - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* All-City-Ohio > Topics

Subject: Welcome
Replies: 3 Views: 1014

skittlz 7/16/2006 - 9:46:57
Hey everyone, thanks for joining the all city ohio group. I created this group after noticing what a large amount of Ohioans were on prodigits, and since the groups seemed lacking a group that was open to anyone anywhere in Ohio, here we are. You can post pretty much whatever you want (reasonably). If you want to do something loctation specific (meet up with people in your area, event listings etc.) try to include the city or county in the title. any general questions about the group can be posted here, as i will post any general info i have here as well. Thats all for now, thanks again. *

skittlz 8/9/2006 - 12:53:20
Well deleted the trum co event listing post, since the only event my lazy b*tt bothered to post has come and gone, and theres only one other person near that area. A cincinnatti one however, would be much more effective, hmm... Just a shame i dont live there, and have no idea whats going on... *

tiana.oh 9/23/2006 - 1:48:03
What up just representin da nati 1 time.... Holla at cha WOMEN *

skittlz 11/5/2006 - 5:08:51
First of all, soz, i been a long time gone. Somewhere between busy and lazy... I see alot of new faces, which means alot of you have been breaking the first rule... Oops! Wrong group, my bad... Sierously tho its nice 2 c membership pick up hopefully the conversation will follow suit, and to all the newcomers, welcome to fight clu...er...all city ohio *

* All-City-Ohio Forum

Search:
topics replies

* All-City-Ohio

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits